EMAIL US TO REGISTER
July 2019 Tournament
Saturday July 13
Sunday July 14
Scroll Down for Field Directions & Tournament Rules
6 Team Tournament
All Games Played @ Jack Barry Little League
Energy Baseball (12) vs Hudson Jr. Hawks (2) - 8am
Hudson Jr. Hawks (1) vs Central Mass Wolfpack (11) - 10am
Frontier Baseball (6) vs Energy Baseball (14) - 12pm
Ocean State Outlaws (0) vs Central Mass Wolfpack (12) - 2pm
Frontier Baseball (4) vs Batters Box Renegades (6) - 4pm
Batters Box Renegades (5) vs Ocean State Outlaws (10) - 6pm
Game #1: Batters Box  (Seed #3) vs Hudson Jr. Hawks  (Seed #6) - 9am
Game #2: Ocean State Outlaws (Seed #4) vs Frontier Baseball (Seed #5) - 11pm
Game #3: Central Mass Wolfpack (Seed #1)  (Seed #1) vs Hudson Jr. Hawks  - 1pm
Game #4: Energy Baseball  (Seed #2) vs Ocean State Outlaws  (Seed #4)- 3pm
Championship: Central Mass Wolfpack  (Seed #1) vs Energy Baseball  (Seed #2)- 5pm
CHAMPIONS = ENERGY BASEBALL
6 Team Tournament
All Games Played @ Spencer Little League
Energy Amps (7) vs New England Black Bears (6) - 8am
Energy Generators (14) vs New England Black Bears (1) - 10am
Energy Amps (1) vs Uxbridge All-Stars (23)- 12pm
Pennichuck Baseball (4) vs Uxbridge All-Stars (12) - 2pm
Energy Generators (2) vs Nipmuc All-Stars (14) - 4pm
Nipmuc All-Stars (1) vs Pennichuck Baseball (10) - 6pm
Game #1 = Energy Generators  (Seed #3) vs New England Black Bears  (Seed #6) - 9am
Game #2 = Pennichuck Baseball  (Seed #4) vs Energy Amps  (Seed #5) - 11am
Game #3 = Uxbridge All-Stars  (Seed #1) vs Pennichuck Baseball (Seed #4)  - 1pm
Game #4 = Nipmuc All-Stars (Seed #2) vs Energy Generators (Seed #3) - 3pm
Championship = Nipmuc All-Stars vs Uxbridge All-Stars - 5pm
CHAMPIONS = UXBRIDGE ALL-STARS
8 Team Tournament
All Games Played @ Logan Field & Leicester Softball Field
NO METAL OR RUBBER CLEATS ON MOUNDS!
TURF & ATHLETIC SHOES ONLY!
Energy Explosion (5) vs Attleboro Badgers (15) @ Leicester Softball - 9am
Energy Bolts (2) vs Moe Joe Baseball (11) @ Logan Field - 9am
Energy Explosion (1) vs Moe Joe Baseball (7) @ Leicester Softball - 12pm
Energy Bolts (0) vs Attleboro Badgers (12) @ Logan Field - 12pm
Marlborough All-Stars (15) vs Batters Box Renegades (4) @ Leicester Softball - 3pm
SIBL All-Stars (18) vs Eagles Baseball (2) @ Logan Field - 3pm
Marlborough All-Stars (11) vs Eagles Baseball (3) @ Leicester Softball - 6pm
SIBL All-Stars (7) vs Batters Box Renegades (1) @ Logan Field - 6pm
Game #1 = Attleboro Badgers  (Seed #1) vs Eagles Baseball  (Seed #8) @ Leicester Softball - 9am
Game #2 = SIBL All-Stars  (Seed #2) vs Energy Bolts  (Seed #7) @ Logan Field - 9am
Game #3 = Marlborough All-Stars (Seed #3) vs Batters Box (Seed #6) @ Leicester Softball - 11:30am
Game #4 = Moe Joe Baseball  (Seed #4) vs Energy Explosion  (Seed #5) @ Logan Field - 11:30am
Game #5 = Attleboro Badgers vs Moe Joe Baseball @ Leicester Softball - 2:15pm
Game #6 = SIBL All-Stars vs Marlboro All-Stars @ Logan Field - 2:15pm
CHAMPIONSHIP = Attleboro Badgers  vs Marlboro All-Stars  @ Logan Field - 5pm
CHAMPIONS = ATTLEBORO BADGERS
7 Team Tournament
All Games Played @ Schwartz Field, Holmes Field, or Vernon Park
Energy Power (0) vs Team Rhode Island (11): Schwartz Field @ 9am
Energy Sparks (4) vs Batters Box Renegades (7): Holmes Field @ 9am
RI Sea Dogs (0) vs Team Rhode Island (7): Schwartz Field @ 11:30am
Energy Voltage (0) vs Batters Box Renegades (7): Holmes Field @ 11:30am
Energy Power (12) vs RI Bombers (11): Schwartz Field @ 2pm
Energy Voltage (4) vs RI Sea Dogs (8): Holmes Field @ 3pm
RI Bombers (14) vs Energy Sparks (5): Schwartz Field @ 4:30pm
Game #1 = Batters Box Renegades  (Seed #2) vs Energy Sparks  (Seed #7): Schwartz Field @ 9am
Game #2 = RI Bombers  (Seed #3) vs Energy Voltage  (Seed #6): Holmes Field @ 9am
Game #3 = RI Sea dogs  (Seed #4) vs Energy Power  (Seed #5): Vernon Park @ 9am
Game #4 = Energy Sparks  (Seed #7) vs RI Bombers  (Seed #3): Schwartz Field Sunday @ 12:30pm
Game #5 = Team Rhode Island  (Seed #1) vs RI Sea Dogs  (Seed #4) : Holmes Field Sunday @ 3pm
CHAMPIONSHIP = RI Bombers  vs Team Rhode Island  Schwartz field @ 5:30pm
CHAMPIONS = TEAM RHODE ISLAND
7 Team Tournament
Games Played @ Vernon Park, East Park, & Worcester State University
Energy Force (0) vs Nor'easters (10): East Park @ 9:30am
Energy Lightning (3) vs Shoveltown Baseball (11): Vernon Park @ 9:30am
Energy Thunder (1) vs Team Massachusetts (10): Worcester State @ 9:30am
Energy Lightning (6) vs Granite State Giants (19): Vernon Park @ 12pm
Energy Force (6) vs Shoveltown Baseball (11): East Park @ 12:30pm
Nor'easters (10) vs Team Massachusetts (9): East Park @ 3:00pm
Energy Thunder (15) vs Granite State Giants (1): Vernon Park @ 2:30pm
Game #1 = Nor'easters (Seed #2) vs Energy Lightning (Seed #7): East Park @ 11:30am
Game #2 = Team Massachusetts (Seed #3) vs Energy Force (Seed #6): Vernon Park @ 11:30am
Game #3 = Energy Thunder  (Seed #4) vs Granite State Giants  (Seed #5): Worcester State @ 9:30am
Game #5 = Shoveltown Baseball  (Seed #1) vs Energy Thunder  (Seed #4): East Park @ 2:15pm
Game #6 = Team Massachusetts (Seed #3) vs Nor'easters (Seed #2): Vernon Park @ 2:15pm
CHAMPIONSHIP = Energy Thunder  vs Nor'easters  Vernon Park @ 5:30pm
CHAMPIONS = NOR'EASTERS
Schwartz Field = 7 Brooks Street, Worcester Ma. 01606
Vernon Field = 40 Ames Street, Worcester Ma. 01605
Jack Barry Little League = 277 Harrington Way, Worcester Ma. 01603
Holmes Field = 191 Plantation Street, Worcester Ma. 01604
East Park (Cristoforo Columbo Park) = 183 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester Ma. 01604
Spencer Little League = 31 Wire Village Road, Spencer Ma. 01562
Leicester Softball = 90 South Main Street, Leicester Ma. 01524
Logan Field = 539 Mill Street, Worcester Ma. 01602
Worcester State Baseball = 486 Chandler Street Worcester Ma. 01602
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL & NFHS RULES
NEAAU League plays under MLB rules, except where identified
Some NFHS rules are used. Please read all rules below to ensure you and your entire coaching staff are aware
FIELD DIMENSIONS / LEADING
10U - 46/60 Little League Rules
11U, 12U - 50/70 (leads/steals allowed)
13U, 14U, 15U - 60/90
10U, 11U-12U - 6 innings or an inning cannot start an inning after 1 hour 45 minutes has passed.
13U and above - 7 innings or an inning cannot start an inning after 2 hours has passed.
Ties can occur only in pool play games.
If gone past time limit in playoff games, the next inning begins with the last recorded out at second base. Each team has a chance to hit.
NO TIME LIMIT FOR CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES.
10u, 11u, 12u - 8 runs after 5 innings, 10 after 4 innings. At any point after 3 full innings, if a team goes up by 12 runs. The game is over.
13u, 14u, 15/16u - 8 runs after 6 innings, 10 after 5 innings. At any point after 4 full innings, if a team goes up by 12 runs. The game is over.
POOL PLAY - DETERMINING HOME TEAM
Prior to the game beginning, each coach nominates a player from their team. The player goes to home plate and rolls a baseball to the pitching mounds rubber. The closest ball rolled to the pitching mounds rubber has the option of being the home or away team. The home plate umpire is the judge on closest ball rolled to the rubber.
SUSPENDED GAME/OFFICIAL STATUS
All Ages: Three (3) innings (2 1/2 innings if home team is ahead)
No BESR or BTSR or any bat ending in "SR" allowed. All other bats are eligible.
14/15U divisions must swing a -3 bat
1. Starters can reenter in original spot in lineup order.
2. No pitch count restrictions.
Teams receive three (3) mound visits per game. 2nd time a coach visits a mound in the same inning with the same pitcher, the pitcher must be pulled. MAJOR RULE: No Mount Visits are allowed in the FINAL TWO INNINGS OF ANY GAME. (5th and 6th inning for 10-12u, 6th and 7th innings for 13-16u.)
ALL EXTRA INNING GAMES THAT ARE TIED: IF TIME LIMIT PERMITS, or CHAMPIONSHIP WITH NO TIME LIMIT, BEGIN WITH A RUNNER ON SECOND. IN PLAYOFF GAMES, IF GONE PAST TIME LIMIT, PLAY AS IF EXTRA INNING WITH A RUNNER ON SECOND. BOTH TEAMS GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO HIT.
IN PLAYOFFS: HIGHER SEED HAS CHOICE OF HOME OR AWAY TEAM!
1. ALL GAMES = Can have unlimited extra hitters and he may enter the game as a position player. A position player may become the eh, but players must maintain their same spot in the batting order. DH allowed for any player. A team may use as many eh's as they would like. A team may have as many "Married" players as they like. EXAMPLE: 2 players bat in the line up in the same spot, one player can play the field, one can hit and switch off at any time.
2. Initial pool play and consolation games can have ties. PLAYOFF GAMES CAN NOT HAVE TIES!
3. NFHS rules apply in any and all sliding situations unless specified otherwise below.
A legal slide can be either feet first or head first. If a runner slides feet first, at least one leg and buttock shall be on the ground. If a runner slides, he must slide within reach of the base with either a hand or a foot. (Fed 2-32-1)
An illegal slide occurs when a runner uses a rolling, cross-body or pop-up slide into the fielder; the runner’s raised leg is higher than the fielder’s knee when the fielder is in a standing position; the runner goes beyond the base and makes contact with or alters the play of the fielder; the runner slashes or kicks the fielder with either leg; or the runner tries to injure the infielder. (Fed 2-32-1a-e)
And on a force play at any base, the runner has to slide on the ground in a direct line between the two bases. (Fed 2-32-1f)
A runner may slide or run in a direction away from the fielder to avoid making contact or altering the play of the fielder.
If contact is deemed malicious by the umpire, the player will be ejected for that game and the next game.
4. To determine seeding: Wins are awarded 2 points. Ties are awarded 1 point. To further determine seeding, plus/minus run differential will be the determining factor. If still tied, then seeding will be determined by a coin flip.
5. The tournament shall provide one dozen baseballs for each team at their first game. Please bring extra game quality baseballs and retrieve all foul balls.
6. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE ALLOWED IN ANY PARK OR COMPLEX. Please advise parents of this restriction. We will lose the fields if there is consumption of these products. Violators will be asked to leave.
7. Immediately after the game, head coaches shall text the tournament director the score of the game: Ryan Petrone @ 508-635-7082.
8. Failure of a team to show up at game time shall result in a forfeit. Fifteen minute grace period allowed. Exceptions must be approved by Tournament director.
9. No pregame infield or outfield is allowed unless there is time and the other coaches allow it. If there are batting cages at the field: Batting cages outside of field may be shared evenly. Batting cages inside of field may not be used while game is on. Between games the outfield may be used for warm-ups. If teams can not agree how to use the batting cage, no team shall use the cage. Subject to site directors decision.
10. No Cash Refunds- Once we receive your registration and cash a check, no cash refunds will be given under any circumstance...
A credit for future tournaments will be provided as follows:
In a three game event, if one game has been played and one started, or two have been played, there shall be no refund. If one game has been played, a credit of 50% shall be given to use at a tournament the summer of 2020. Or you may attend the July 13/14 tournament free of charge (if spots are open.) In the event that no games have started, you will receive a full credit to use at a future event in the summer of 2020 or you can attend our July 13/14 tournament free of charge (if spots are open)
11. A team may protest a rule call only, not a judgement call. A cash protest bond of $100.00 must be given to the site director at that time. The game clock shall stop until the site director, makes the final decision. If protest is denied, the cash bond shall be forfeited.
12. Catchers may wear a hockey style helmet or a separate mask-helmet combination.
13. Batters may wear a cage masked helmet at any age level.
14. No BESR or BTSR or any bat ending in "SR" allowed. All other bats are eligible.
U14/15 division must swing a -3
15. If a coach is ejected from a game, he can coach in the next game. If he is ejected more than once in a tournament, he may not coach for the rest of the tournament. Any contact with the umpire by a player or coach will result in ejection from the entire tournament to the person making contact. Other ejections are at the umpires discretion.
16. In the event there is a possible concussion, the head coach of the injured player suspects that the player has sustained a possible concussion, the head coach can deem the player ineligible from further play until the player has obtained a note from a doctor clearing him.